Brief analysis of matters needing attention in tank operation2017-07-24 focus number：
1. The storage tanks for flammable gases and flammable liquids shall be equipped with necessary fire fighting equipment. It is strictly prohibited to smoke in the tanks, use open fire for lighting and heating, and bring their ignition sources into the tanks.
2. For storage tanks containing inflammable, explosive, toxic and corrosive media, relevant provisions on the management of dangerous goods shall be strictly implemented.
3. Before the inspection and repair of storage tanks, the power supply of electrical equipment related to storage tanks must be cut off and equipment handover procedures must be handled.
4. After the storage tank is drained of media, the inlet and outlet valve shall be closed or the pipeline and equipment connected with it shall be equipped with a blind plate partition and a clear partition mark.
5. Storage tanks containing inflammable, corrosive, toxic or asphyxiating media must undergo treatment such as replacement, neutralization, disinfection and cleaning, etc. After treatment, analysis and inspection shall be conducted, and the analysis results shall meet the provisions of relevant specifications and standards. Do not replace with air if it has inflammable medium.
6. Permit for tank operation must be obtained. If the operation is interrupted for a long time, the tank operation certificate should be reissued.
7. Samples should be taken and analyzed 30 minutes before operation in the tank, with oxygen content between 18-23% (volume ratio).
8. Wear personal protective equipment when cleaning toxic and corrosive residues in the tank.
9. Scaffolds and lifting devices that need to be built must be firm and reliable. It is strictly prohibited to throw materials and tools inside and outside in the operation to ensure safe operation.
10. No more than 24 volts explosion-proof lamps shall be used for lighting inside the tank.
11. When the pot needs to be ignited, a fire permit must be issued.
12. The operation in the tank must have a guardian and reliable contact measures.
13. Upon completion, overhaul personnel and guardianship personnel shall jointly inspect the inside and outside of the tank. No manhole can be closed until the guardian signs the operation certificate inside the tank.
14. When releasing water after pressure test, the atmosphere must be connected to prevent vacuum pumping.
Precautions for sterilization pot operation
I have been debugging the sterilizing kettle equipment for more than 2……
Beverage diversified demand drives beverage machinery to constantly usher in new development
Tea drinks drive the development of hot filled PET bottlesPET PET soft……
Organic food is in urgent need of advanced disinfection technology
On May 20, 2014, the Organic Food Development Center (OFDC) of the Min……
The difference between steam sandwich boiler and electric heating sandwich boiler and gas sandwich boiler
Steam sandwich pot: The equipment used to heat a sandwich pot is the s……